“FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!”
Review of Giapo

Giapo
Ranked #1 of 70 Dessert in Auckland Central
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: A New Zealand Experience, Imaginative Ice Creams, World Class Service In The Heart of Auckland City.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I moved to New Zealand a few months back, and my dad took me to giapo the first time we went to town. Saying "I loved it" is an understatement. I'm literally the cheapest person on earth- and there is No way that in paying more than 5 dollars for an ice cream, but oh boy, i could never resist giapo! Giapo is my ultimate comfort food. Everything--from the nice staff, store & delicious selections just makes me want to come back for more. 100% worth the money. If I ever get granted 3 wishes - I would use all for unlimited giapo ice cream (lol) that's how much I love giapo. If you're in auckland, you should definitely give it a try.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I visited this place with friends. The ice cream is truly fantastic, as is both the presentation: locally baked and decorated cones, with generous toppings. The price tag is steel (around $9 for 2 very large scoops), but I thought it was worth it. I'll definitely be back. After a pay rise.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Love their ice cream , definately worth going to . Makes my day everytime i eat their tiramasu ice cream .LOVE it <3

Reviewed April 6, 2014

great ice cream, have several tasty flavours. i have tried the green tea and tiramisu, which have a rich taste with a beautiful decoration on it.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Found this place whilst looking for dairy free ice cream in Auckland. Not only do they have a selection on amazing dairy ice creams (which my husband can vouch for) they have at least 4 different types of sorbet. Normally I avoid sorbet as I find it a bit icey but these are smooth and it's unbelievable they are dairy free. My favourite though is an ice cream made of coconut milk called saimu popo. If that wasn't enough before you get your ice cream they decorate it with chocolate shards and glitter bits so it looks every bit as good as it takes. I am having to stay clear of the CBD for a while now or I will be there every day!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant