“delicioso”

Ranked #1 of 71 Dessert in Auckland Central
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: A New Zealand Experience, Imaginative Ice Creams, World Class Service In The Heart of Auckland City.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This place sells the most exquisite ice cream, lovely presentation of their food and prompt service.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (2,407)

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We always make a point of going here if we are in the area. Amazing unique flavors and masterpiece topping creations. Wonderful!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I really enjoyed the visit, Mr Giapo was friendly and all the staff were happy to give people explanations and testings. The gelato was beyond imagination! So creative and it melts so easily in my mouth i wanted to keep going back for more.
My only suggestion is to do creative limited edition flavours or flavours of the week more often. It makes it more interesting and would keep me coming back more regularly.

Thanks! :)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

When ever I come here I always look at the huge selections of gelatos on display before deciding what to get. I generally go for the exotic sounding ones to expand my palate. I can't remember the name of the gelato except the fact it had popo in the name. What I haven't forgotten is the taste. Creamy coconut with ripples of caramel. Always a treat especially with the chocolate filled cone. Can't wait til the next fancy flavour.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Located along Queens Street, this ice cream store doesn't really look appealing from the outside but it taste really really good! It is slightly pricey than the other ice cream (2 toppings for the price of $9.50), but it is worth every cents. Kiss kiss, Tiramisu and Green tea is our favourite. Every different flavours of ice cream will get you different toppings. It is soooooooo good, we went there again the next day.