“Interesting”

Ranked #1 of 70 Dessert in Auckland Central
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: A New Zealand Experience, Imaginative Ice Creams, World Class Service In The Heart of Auckland City.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The nice small place with friendly staff and a good range of gelato. It was interesting to taste some unusual flavours, but most of choices were too sweet for me. I enjoyed though :)
Must visit for ice cream lovers!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

So good and so many flavours both 'normal' and quirky to choose from! We love going here everytime we visit the city. This gelato is more memorable than the gelato I've had it in Italy!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I love ice cream, I love gelato but this place Just won't do me any favor. I don't see the hype, I don't taste the yumminess. There are more miss than hit for me. One thing for sure I will always come back for the avocado flavour.

1  Thank Kyothu D
Reviewed June 13, 2013

When I want to challenge myself in a culinary sense Giapo is a cheap, fun choice. Recently I have tried Kumara and Hokey Pokey Flavour, and Beetroot and Creme Brulee. Both were off-the-chain deeelicious. I dig how they also customise the toppings for each person, adding another depth of confrontation, along with some of the free late night people-watching also available.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We walked past this place, and the bench seating outside lured us in. Ewe was to a huge range of flavors on offer, but the flavors they have were excellent. The service was impeccable, with a little extra chocolate honeycomb in my two flavor cup. W sat outside and enjoyed the food, and watched many other people purchase and enjoy too.