We stayed here for a conference and also some caught the Bruno Mars concert. Easy location to get to most places in Central Auckland. We booked a 2 bedroom apartment and it was tidy and clean. It had all that we would need if we bought our own food. Enough room for the 4 of us. A car park was nearby which we used to park our car during the day as early bird for $14. Just be sure to do it by 8am as it fills out fast. You can park on the road from 6am overnight if you can find a parking space. The parking would otherwise be $25 per 24hrs. So will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling to Auckland for business or pleasure, Bianco off Queen serviced apartments offer the perfect location for your stay. Superbly positioned within minutes of Auckland ’s business, retail and entertainment districts. This is a serviced apartment hotel that will exceed expectation.All of Bianco off Queen’s spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machines & dryers and large balconies. Limited onsite car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bianco off Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bianco Off Queen Hotel Auckland Central
- Bianco Off Queen Auckland, New Zealand