Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $164.93
from $172.36
from $202.11
More Info
All reviews wai o tapu waitomo caves our tour guide hobbiton movie set rotorua tour glow worms small group tour provided snacks day trip new zealand usb ports visited rotorua funny guy amazing trip never a dull moment te puia combo tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 days ago

We had a terrific day with Cheeky Kiwi! I booked a tour so my daughters and I would feel safer on the road and be able to cover a lot of ground in one day. Did we ever! We took the Hobbiton and Te Puia tour and saw the Shire, wonderful Mauri cultural heritage, and terrific geysers. Our buffet lunch at Te Puia was delicious. We really enjoyed having our guide as a companion. He was informative, interesting, and considerate, even giving us thoughtful recommendations for our other days in Auckland. By the end of the day, he seemed like a family friend. Thank you, Simon!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a wonderful trip to Hobbiton. Our guide Louise was super flexible, friendly and knowledgeable. She accommodates us comfortable. She always goes the extra mile to explain to us about New Zealand culture, history, landscape. She was incredible. It’s worthy to hop up any your with such person.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went on the Hobbiton & Waitomo Cave tour.. good transport with snacks & refreshment.. most importantly WIFI :D
on the way going Lou recommended the best steak cheese pie ever.. must try.. she is very knowledgable about the country, the city, the farms, the volcano, her job, just ask her anything.. where to eat what to buy.. amazing day with cheeky Lou.. see u guys again soon

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Come to NZ for business. Just a day before decided to have a day tour on 26/5. Searching the tour thru net, compared few of them, and felt like Cheeky Kiwi Travel is more kind of friendly and easy going type. So decided to book it. Indeed, it is. As I booked at last minute at 25/5 in the evening time, I was worried if could make it. Mark,one of the team called me just after Half an hour the booking made, and confirmed to me the pick up point.
Our driver/guide, Lance, just on time to pick me up, very very punctual.
Lance is very friendly and funny guy. Throughout the journey, he is very helpful, thoughtful and very informative.
Definitely love his sense of humor!
I would definitely recommend Cheeky Kiwi Travel to my friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took the Hobbiton tour from Auckland and had limited time. The van was a 10 seater for 8 of us.
Our driver was pleasant, fun and very accommodating. Got us to Hobbiton for a wonderful tour and with the cooperation of the other passengers got us back to our hotel in time for another function.
In Hobbiton they arranged for us to visit the second more private gift shop after our tour where there was the same selection and no crowds. I would use them any time

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excelent 13 hour trip. Guide, Lance, was very entertaining and the service was great overall. Highly recommended for people with not a lot of time in Auckland.

Date of experience: May 2019
CK_Travel_Queenstown, Marketing Executive at Cheeky Kiwi Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your review and the 5 stars! We're so glad to hear to enjoyed your trip and your guide Lance - we'll pass that onto him! Hopefully we can host you on board another tour out of either Auckland or Queenstown soon!