I stayed here for 1 week with my husband while he was in Auckland for training for his job. The hotel is very central and close to downtown, britomart and many eateries. The room was very spacious and comfortable, with everything you could possibly want for a week long stay including dishwasher , washing machine and dryer. I was a little surprised that the one bedroom apartments didn't have an electric blanket but I just grabbed the blanket out of the wardrobe and I was warm enough. I also found the bed was a little hard but got use to it after a few nights. Countdown is just around the corner from the hotel which is great to stock up on bits and pieces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand