You can't go wrong with this hotel. It is located about 5 minutes walking from one of the main streets in downtown Auckland, Queen Street. The hotel is very nice and the room that we stayed in (upgraded to a corner suite) was excellent. Two bedrooms, lots of space, good kitchen area (bar type refrigerator with freezer), two burner cook top, mini oven and dishwasher. There were two flat screens in the suite (main area and main bedroom), full bathroom including washer and dryer. Wifi internet (for a fee) and a full grocery store about a two minute walk from the hotel. Only a couple of small things. No dish soap for cleaning pots and pans although there was soap for the dishwasher. Would have also been nice to have some paper towels but very minor issues. Only thing that I would definitely recommend would be to request a room on the opposite side of Beach Road as it can be pretty noisy (we were on the 6th floor). All in all, a great stay and I would highly recommend this hotel. One last and most important thing. The front desk staff were superb. My bags did not make the trip from Sydney and although it took 24 hours for the bags to arrive, the staff were able to continuously follow up with the baggage people and gave me updates until the bags arrived. That really helped a lot as it was a very frustrating experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand