Stayed here for 2 nights in a one bedroomed apartment with front facing balcony. Good size lounge and kitchen area, furniture and linen in good order. 'Wet room type' bathroom which had a washing machine and dryer in the same room. The bedroom had floor to ceiling glass partitions with sliding glass doors into the lounge, odd looking but comfortable.
Parking is at a public multi storey at the back of the hotel, ticket paid via reception.
The hotel is in a good location, easy walk to restaurants.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand