The Waldorf Stadium is my preferred hotel when I travel to Auckland- I've tried a few others. in my previous trips but made my mind
Check-in is always friendly and efficient. Rooms are contemporary, clean and quiet ... On times I have been upgraded to a 2-bed suite the extra space is certainly worth paying more for.
The free internet is cheap, quick and a god-send, especially compared to other properties that still charge $30 per day and cap your download. in Stadium at NZ$25 per week it is reasonably priced for a hotel of this quality.
It would be great to have some loyalty scheme that recognises frequent guests though - but aside from that I think the Waldorf Stadfium is a pretty good package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand