We have just had a week in City Travellers, and paid around $50 a night on a 7 night deal directly through their website. The location is the best thing about this place. It is close to Queen Street and the harbour, only about 5 mins walk, and Britomart, which is what we needed to be close to. And for the amount we paid in such a central location, we can't complain about the facilities.
We stayed in a studio which was fairly spacious, with an ensuite, kitchen and tv. The shower was really good, but falling apart, and the bed was pretty big and comfortable. However, none of the facilities worked properly, we had to ask them to fix the tv almost everyday and the stove top took ages to heat up. But it was a comfortable stay for the week. If you don't mind average facilities or having the cleanest of rooms, then this place will be no problem. If you do book this place, check out the offers on their website, they usually have deals for 3 or 7 night stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Travellers is designed with the budget traveller in mind. If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in the centre of Auckland that is handy to all the excitement of the CBD, come and stay with us.We provide safe, cheap and conveniently located hostel accommodation for the budget conscious traveller who wants to be close to public transport, the Vector Arena and downtown Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Travellers Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Travellers Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- City Travellers Auckland New Zealand