Stayed at City Travellers on two separate occasions for three month stints when I was travelling/working in NZ.
I choose this CT before leaving the UK as it seemed to be the least party/noisy hostel in the CBD as I knew I was staying here for a few months and I would need sleep at some point.
I absolutely loved it. There were 20 of us who did everything together, from rugby games to BBQ's on the patio. Ranz the legend even put together a Christmas dinner which we all attended and had a brilliant evening. no one was home sick as we were all one big family.
My first room I shared with a mate, nice big room with en suite, spot on, good kitchen.
Second time around, again made loads more friends and business as usual, Like I never left!
This time had my own room and loved it!
Massive big up to Ranz, who loves having his head pattered (It's good to do when you check in for good luck on your travels) and Ahmed who is probably the nicest person you could ever meet,
If you want a quiet night sleep or thinking of staying long term I 100% recommend staying here
Cheers again boys and hope to see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Travellers is designed with the budget traveller in mind. If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in the centre of Auckland that is handy to all the excitement of the CBD, come and stay with us.We provide safe, cheap and conveniently located hostel accommodation for the budget conscious traveller who wants to be close to public transport, the Vector Arena and downtown Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your City Travellers Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Travellers Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- City Travellers Auckland New Zealand