I came in Auckland with my best friend in october 2010, i took this hostel because of the price and the location which is perfect because the hostel is not located directly on the main road but just 5 minutes walk, nearby without disturbance. People who's saying that the hostel is disguting or dirty exaggerate, it is not perfectly clean but every single ''hostel'' in Auckland is the same and even worse. I've met beautiful people and had awesome parties on the fif floor ! I have found love in City travellers, an english guy who wd absolutely agree with my comments (he stayed more than 5 months so ...) Guys at the reception are good mates, helpful and friendly. All this hostel is friendly so do not have any hesitation going to CT !!! to Ranz & Ahmed >>> love u guys & love City travellers ! Gaelle - France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Travellers is designed with the budget traveller in mind. If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in the centre of Auckland that is handy to all the excitement of the CBD, come and stay with us.We provide safe, cheap and conveniently located hostel accommodation for the budget conscious traveller who wants to be close to public transport, the Vector Arena and downtown Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Travellers Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Travellers Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- City Travellers Auckland New Zealand