Stayed while attending a concert at Vector Arena.
A bit overpriced for what they are. Small rooms but clean.
Make sure you get in early as no carparking on-site available. Several carparks immediately over the road & were visible from our apartment.
Noise level ok on a Saturday night as no bars or restaurants in close vicinity, which in it self was a minor inconvenience.
The Waldorf Stadium a better option for the additional $$, not likely to stay again unless a last resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Tetra offers affordable self-contained apartment accommodation in central Auckland. Located within walking distance to Auckland and AUT Universities it is a great location for students as well as tourists, as all of Auckland CBD's main attractions are easily accessible from the Waldorf Tetra. In room kitchenette's allow guests to self-cater with cutlery and cooking utensils provided in room. Guests can purchase groceries from one of the local markets to cook in-room or enjoy experiencing some of the great fine or casual dining options available throughout Auckland City. Conveniently located on the ground floor of Waldorf Tetra is a cafe serving breakfast Monday to Friday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tetra Waldorf Budget Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand