Stayed for two nights in a two bedroom apartment. A bit on the small side but unit was well equipped and clean. Handy location to the city and Queen Street which is the main street in the CBD. Heaps of convenience stores downstairs so grabbing a bite to eat in the middle of the night wasn't too much of a problem. Noise can be a bit of a problem, we were in the 12th floor but could hear people from downstairs at night as our windows were open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Tetra offers affordable self-contained apartment accommodation in central Auckland. Located within walking distance to Auckland and AUT Universities it is a great location for students as well as tourists, as all of Auckland CBD's main attractions are easily accessible from the Waldorf Tetra. In room kitchenette's allow guests to self-cater with cutlery and cooking utensils provided in room. Guests can purchase groceries from one of the local markets to cook in-room or enjoy experiencing some of the great fine or casual dining options available throughout Auckland City. Conveniently located on the ground floor of Waldorf Tetra is a cafe serving breakfast Monday to Friday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tetra Waldorf Budget Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand