Two couples stayed 3 nights 2 bdr, 2 bthrm apartment. Had everything we needed, good kitchen and bathrooms were small but adequate. Had a view of the opposite buildings which wasn't great. No air con but there were 3 fans in the unit which we used. Good service, no problem with lifts. 3 nights parking at a nearby building cost $96 which was fine. There is noise from the street but not enough to deter me from staying again. Accommodation cost $705 total so per couple per night it was very reasonable especially as it is in the heart of AKL CBD. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Qualmark 4.5 star rated Barlcay Suites Auckland is only 100 metres from Queen St, in the heart of the CBD - and look out for fresh new suite decor in 2014! With an average of 50 sq metres per suite, there are 110 one or two bedroom configurations to choose from. Each suite is fitted with contemporary furnishings, quality kitchen and laundry appliances along with full self catering facilities. A special feature in all two bedroom suites is the inclusion of two bathrooms. We have thought of everything for your stay - flat screen TV, SKY TV, broadband internet access (fee applies), stereo with iPod/MP3 playout to name just a few of our features. Enjoy the sparkle of the Waitemata Harbour from our Harbour View suites or enjoy the fast pace of the city in our CBD View suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barclay Suites Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chifley Suites Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Barclay Suites Auckland New Zealand