The hotel is slightly worn but still clean and with very nicely designed rooms. There is a kitchen area and table. This is more of an apartment rental than a hotel. Directly outside are several cafés, restaurants and small convinience stores (dairys). WiFi costs extra but you will get it free at most cafés. Just ask.
It is extremely centrally located and only a few minutes walk down to the harbor. Only 2 blocks from the "Sky Tower".
We stayed in a harborview room on the 24th floor (of 25) and the view was beautiful!
Friendly and helpful staff. Definately worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Qualmark 4.5 star rated Barlcay Suites Auckland is only 100 metres from Queen St, in the heart of the CBD - and look out for fresh new suite decor in 2014! With an average of 50 sq metres per suite, there are 110 one or two bedroom configurations to choose from. Each suite is fitted with contemporary furnishings, quality kitchen and laundry appliances along with full self catering facilities. A special feature in all two bedroom suites is the inclusion of two bathrooms. We have thought of everything for your stay - flat screen TV, SKY TV, broadband internet access (fee applies), stereo with iPod/MP3 playout to name just a few of our features. Enjoy the sparkle of the Waitemata Harbour from our Harbour View suites or enjoy the fast pace of the city in our CBD View suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barclay Suites Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chifley Suites Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Barclay Suites Auckland New Zealand