“Ally”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Auckland
“Ally”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2011

Good family restaurant, fast efficient service and great flavours.

Maquoketa, Iowa
“Good for chicken dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

Good kicken dishes,slightly different flavour we were used to in us.but still the same Nando quality. And good prices

• Visited September 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“I LOVE YOU NANDO'S”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

I have been eating Nando's in Auckland since it first opened and having moved away in 2009, it is one of the food places I miss the most here in North America. There is one here in Calgary but it does NOT have the BBQ chicken wings which is my favourite item.

Just ate there 3 times on my last trip back in April - I LOVE IT TO BITS

• Visited April 2011
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Stay Clear of Manukau Nando's - VERY POOR SERVICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

MANUKAU NANO'S is not even worth a 1 star rating. Service was so poor that i left the restaurant with out even ordering food as we had been not served or spoken to for a hour, just totally ignored us and it was a quiet Monday night with only 3 other people in the restaurant.
Staff had no skills or manners and one could barely speak english. No wonder why my booking got made incorrectly. All staff are in desperate need of training or NEED to be fired!! They are they reason that customers are not being satisfied. Me and my 15 other birthday party guests went to Bronco's Manukau where the service is five stars and the food is great and fast!!!! I suggest if you want Nando's then you go to Botany, Manukau is a disgrace and waste of money and im glad me and my guest walked out before we spent a dime there! Manukau branch is putting shame to the Nando's brand as a whole i dowbt i or anyone i know will go to ANY nando's store agian as this experience ruined my 18th birthday dinner and entire evening as i had to frantically try to get a table for 16 people with no booking at another restaurant at 8pm on a monday night. All i heard from the manager was "oh thats not good" im still waiting for the apology, but i guess if i cant get a menu or glass of water within an hour then im not holding my breath on the apology !!!

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank JENNAG44
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best chicken anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2011

Love this place. From the US but haven't had this nice of chicken anywhere. Best