“The Portuguese Tart ever had !”

Nata Portuguese Bakery
Description: Our goal is to provide the best traditional Portuguese Bread and Pastry in Auckland. All the bread is freshly baked, it is made only with natural yeast, salt, water and flour. We make bread using centuries-old methods, which make it much healthier and tastier. We are also home to the famous Pastel de Nata.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love my Portuguese Tarts and I think I’ve just had the best one Ever !!
Deliciously silky smooth and superb.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed August 29, 2019

Really very impressive pastéis and meia de leite (in an appropriately-sized chávena). The folhado misto was fantastic too. I'll definitely make it a point to visit every time I'm up from Dunedin, this is the closest thing to Portugal in New Zealand. It's a pretty small shop, so just a wall of high chairs for seating inside, but the four of us were there at the right time to hog almost all of the seats. The bola had custard instead of the usual egg-yolk filling, but that's a plus as far as I'm concerned. Sorry I didn't get to try the Pao com chouriço, wrong time of the day for me, but that's another reason to come back!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic! Made my day and will surely made yours! The welcoming smile, the service and the fantastic Nata are definetely word more visits!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Andre87tavares
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

This little bakery has the best Portuguese tarts I’ve ever had out of Portugal. Not as good as the real Portuguese pastéis de nata from Belém (that’s impossible to beat) but really, really good. Well done and obrigada!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Great salads, and pastries good coffee. It's a little hard to find but once you do you want be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2019