Stayed at Verandahs for the first few night in NZ. It was a great place to start my journey in NZ. Always clean, spacious, amazing views and fantastic location. Walking to Queen Street in the city centre was no problem at all. Unless you want to travel far, Verandahs is within walking distance of everything you need. Located just beside Western Park which offers a great place for a walk or some exercise. Many cafes and shops in the Ponsonby area. Spacious kitchen and dining area, verandahs with nice views of Auckland where you can enjoy some reading or getting some sun.
A plus: No bunk beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verandahs Backpackers comprises of 2 beautiful Victorian Villa's built in late 1800's and early 1900's, renovated to surpass their original grandeur. Unfortunately our hostel is not suitable for children under the age of 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Verandahs Backpackers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verandahs Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Verandahs Backpackers Lodge Auckland, New Zealand