What a nice welcome to New Zealand! A friendly, helpful owner, and quiet, comfortable accommodation. A short stroll to restaurants and bars on Ponsonby Road, and walking distance to the city centre. The rooms are set across two houses with a big kitchen, several lounges, and good views. Only downside is that wifi is not free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verandahs Backpackers comprises of 2 beautiful Victorian Villa's built in late 1800's and early 1900's, renovated to surpass their original grandeur. Unfortunately our hostel is not suitable for children under the age of 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Verandahs Backpackers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verandahs Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Verandahs Backpackers Lodge Auckland, New Zealand