“WOW What fun!”

SkyWalk Auckland
$119.42*
Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy offers exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge which stretches over the Westhaven Marina. The magnificent views can be enjoyed on the Auckland Bridge Climb, an unforgettable adventure that takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge. This suspended span bridge, was the last of its kind to be built in the world, comprised of 3000 berths and is the largest in the southern hemisphere. Custom engineered walkways provide a safe, enjoyable and easy-going experience while you listen to full commentary from your tour guide and enjoy the great photo opportunities and view Bungy Jumping up close.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My son and I did the bridge climb together and he opted to also bungy jump. Going up in that little pod to watch him jump was worse than the entire climb. But what excitement in the pod---it was like a little disco party going on. The climb was both informative and scenic. Fun to stand at the top and view the harbor and downtown Auckland. Nice quality pictures and video. Felt very safe and secure.

AJHackettB, Front Office Manager at Auckland Bridge Bungy - AJ Hackett Bungy, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hi - thanks for the review of your Bridge Climb and sons Bungy experience.

There are newer reviews for Auckland Bridge Bungy - AJ Hackett Bungy

Reviewed March 25, 2014

As I had done 22 bungy jumps around the world already, the staff let me does something a little different and hang off the pod bay door without the ankle tie. Great facilities and staff as always, you can't go wrong with AJ Hackett. Video and photos are top quality and reasonably priced, free T-Shirt included with jump.

Hi - 22 Bungys...WOW! You are an addicted....That's for the great feedback.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I never really wanted to bungy-jump, but when I went up there for a friends' birthday a week prior to MY birthday (I was allowed on the bridge, with a 20-dollar guest pass - the money was refunded to my card when I did the jump, which I thought was great - BUT it had to be done by my hostel who booked the bungy-jump for me - I thought it sucked that AJ Hackett refused to refund the money!), I saw that it wasn't THAT scary. So I decided to do it on my birthday, and haven't regretted it. It was NOT the "coolest thing I've ever done", but that wasn't really any fault of the AJ Hacket Team - they were really cool, nice and patient, so I didn't feel like a total fool, when I still hadn't managed to jump after 2 minutes of standing on the edge, looking down at the water.

Only 4 stars from me for the above-mentioned (refusing to refund, but telling me to request it from the hostel I booked it with) and because in my photo package, there wasn't that far-away shot, where you can see from farther away how someone's jumping off the bridge - EVERYONE ELSE had that picture, so that was disappointing.

For the rest: Definitely worth it - I decided to do it there, because it kinda FELT safer with the water beneath, not hard ground or a flimsy river...

Thank you!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I did a couple bungy jumps back in 2010 with AJ Hackett down in Queenstown. They are hands down the best company to make any bungy jump with; hence why I bout a 5 jump pass this time! Definitely a must do experience in NZ...especially in Queenstown!

Hi - thanks for the review...sounds like you are totally addicted to Bungy! Great stuff!!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have done the highest bungy in NZ (134m), but I thought the Bridge Bungy in Auckland was a lot scarier! I started screaming before I even left the platform - loved it!

AJHackettB, Front Office Manager at Auckland Bridge Bungy - AJ Hackett Bungy, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Hi Eline - thanks for the review! Awesome that this lower Bungy still gave your an adrenaline rush after doing the Nevis.