“hooked!!!”

Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
$107.52*
SkyWalk Auckland
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy offers exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge which stretches over the Westhaven Marina. The magnificent views can be enjoyed on the Auckland Bridge Climb, an unforgettable adventure that takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge. This suspended span bridge, was the last of its kind to be built in the world, comprised of 3000 berths and is the largest in the southern hemisphere. Custom engineered walkways provide a safe, enjoyable and easy-going experience while you listen to full commentary from your tour guide and enjoy the great photo opportunities and view Bungy Jumping up close.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was my first jump experience and I was pretty nervous!! The staff were great, helped calm my nerves in the office while i was getting geared up. The walk out was great, lovely sunny day and great views of the harbour, my nerves almost vanished! Once in the jump pod there was a great vibe of excitement and nerves, and the 2 jump masters were great at keeping us all pumped. Getting to watch everyone jump and come back was great when your travelling alone, helps you feel part of the group. When it came time for me i requested a water touch, which i got perfectly, just the hands, no cold dunking!! we had some experienced jumprs in the group too and seeing them do backwards and running jumps was really exciting.
The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish and i cant wait to go back. Really recommend these professional, fun and safe guys for your trully amazing experience.

AJHackettB, Front Office Manager at Auckland Bridge Bungy - AJ Hackett Bungy, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Awesome that you felt part of a group! Thanks for the wonderful review

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Was a great experience.was my first jump and they were all really good with my first jump nerves.lol. Staff were all great was an all round awesome day would highly recommend them and the jump. THANKS

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I jumped from this bridge a couple of weeks ago. It was my first jump and the experience was amazing. At first I was very scared but the staff members were very nice and tried to make everyone comfortable and relaxed. They are all professionals and prepared us well for the jump. The price is quite good, sometimes you can find discounts online. I advice you to touch the water, thing that unfortunately I haven't done!!

Hi Sardegna - Great to hear you had a fantastic first Bungy experience. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My girlfriend an I the Auckland Bridge Bungy on a 10 hour layover in Auckland. We took a bus to the viaduct and walked about 100 meters to where the pickup location is for free transport.

Our shuttle arrived on time and we were off to get suited up for our jump. Staff was really friendly and made sure everyone was good to go. We then walked down the bridge to the pod where two more staff members were waiting. Jumpers go in order from heaviest to lightest and being the only guy I got to go first.

The jump was loads of fun and was a much softer catch that I would have expected. For those familiar with climbing, the bungy cord gives a much lighter, softer catch than a climbing rope and is really quite comfortable.

We ended up not buying any photos or videos as we found them to be really overpriced. Had we been able to buy digital photos for $15 or $20, we would have for sure. Had we been able to buy single prints for $5, we probably would have as well.

All in all we are really glad we were able to fit this in to a relatively short stopover in Auckland!.

What a great way to fill in a stopover in Auckland! Thanks for the review.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The bridge walk to the jumping pod was pretty cool. There is an extra fee for friends/family who want to tag along to watch the jump from the bridge. Little ones must meet a weight limit in order to fit into the harness (even for the walk). No cell phones. Watchers may carry a camera. The music in the pod was ear-shattering, but I think they did that to hide the screams and scramble our brains, so that we didn't chicken out on the jump. You don't get dunked unless you ask for it. Only "downside" was that the whole process took about 2.5 hours (for a 2 minute jump).