“I'm not hungry any more”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Ranked #97 of 2,344 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Although as others have previously commented, this does not match up to a Churascaria as found in São Paulo, but for NZ it is a really good approximation. The meat was good, and kept flowing whilst you showed your green signal. The vegetables, and appetisers were also quite good and well suited for the meat. The service was good, and the wine list was wine list was better than most Brazilian restaurants. They even offered capharina! Best of all, it was really good value - cheaper than similar restaurants in Brazil.

1  Thank Max C
There are newer reviews for Wildfire

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went there in a large group for a stag night. I think we paid about $40 for the food and it is all-you-can-eat. The staff keep bringing round skewers of food until you are full and you turn your indicator to Red. Perfect start to a night as I felt like I had eaten a horse (Not sure if that is on the menu)

Highly recommend for big parties.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visited this weekend to take my wife to a place that i have experienced many times. Loved the most prompt service, the amazing selection, value for money and the waiters who remember what you like and bring it to you so fast its nearly still on fire! This place is a must visit for every couple wanting a awesome start to a night.... And also for that group of mates who want to have so much food you can nearly pop! Big thumbs up to the team and cant wait to visit again!

1  Thank BungyNeiko
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went with friends,I have been before and found Wildfire over priced and it is still over priced,
Wild fire needs to look at it's menu and food presentation.
Service not excellent but good, like to see more veg's and salads used , compared with other outlets near, and plenty of them I think they have slipped back in time.
Wildfire is in a great position but compare this with YNot almost next door and YNot wins easy.
Plenty of meat, but quality not as good now a days, when it was new it produced great meals and service was much better.
As a Wedding Celebrant I get to try so many places and in many cases the Customer service is a let down.
I have been about 12 times in total mainly business and Wildfire needs to get back to the Wildfire of the past

1  Thank 288Will
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Wildfire has met expectations each time I have dined there. Today we dined with three generations of family. We had small (or no) breakfasts in preparation, knowing that the food keeps coming until you admit defeat. We enjoyed tasty starters, well-prepared meat and good accompaniments of vegetables. The only thing that wasn't enjoyed by our group was the calamari - the floury batter seemed a little undercooked. My 10 year old, who had not been before, surprised me with the amount he ate - sausages and salmon were his favourite. Several of us tried to fit desert at the end but only one managed to finish. We left very happy, very full and ready to return another day.