“Outstanding food, Great Company”
Review of Cafe Monet

Cafe Monet
Ranked #209 of 2,417 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Anton, Maureen, Stan and their team always exceed our expectations. When I am in Auckland I always head to Monet for my first coffee. If its early I have the full breakfast, which has everything you could imagine, fresh and perfectly presented. A casual coffee around lunch with a bagel is perfect and if its right on 5pm I'll grab a coffee to go, Outstanding

2  Thank TonyEveritt

Reviewed November 27, 2013

One of the best cafe's in Auckland for a coffee or breakfast/lunch. Owner Anton and his staff are amazing and really look after their customers. Always welcoming and friendly and nothing is ever too much hassle. The food is always top notch and there is never a long wait, no matter how busy they are. The coffee is great too - never had a bad cup from here. Prices are pretty decent aswell and are not over-inflated like many cafe's in the Newmarket/City area. Really great cafe in a good location.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

In a few recent visits to this cafe we have been more than impressed with the quality of the service, food and environment. I would have to say its one of the best in Auckland for a casual coffee or lunch.
Although the closing time of 4pm and not opening on Sundays is a disappointment. The level of truly friendly service (with the owner remembering my name after a few visits) and speedily ordering & delivery of food makes this a wonderful place to visit.
I would recommend coming here to anyone visiting Newmarket for even just a day.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

In have been frequenting this pleasant spot since I arrived in NZ 2 years ago. My daughter recommended it as he and her fiends are great fans. I like the friendly efficient service, the food is fantastic and the staff work very hard to give excellent service. Eggs benedict are superb, the chicken or salmon salad is wonderful and just the right serving. Not too much and certainly generous. The coffee is few, strong and rich. They have a rest selection of cakes and muffins and I often get a dozen or so for afternoon tea for the theam at work. The location is very convenient to Newmarket. Give it a go, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I recently visited Auckland for a week with a group & went to this cafe 3 times for breakfeast. Great food & coffee, great service & real good value for money. The owner is pleasant & even remembered what each of us had from the morning before.