Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Auckland & Beyond Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Auckland & Beyond Tours
from $250.71
from $243.84
from $171.03
from $343.44
More Info
All reviews hobbiton movie set hobbiton tour driver chris day tour geothermal valley new zealand amazing driver glow worm caves wai o tapu comfortable trip te puia waitomo caves safe driver highly recommend this company an amazing trip wonderful tour great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Dave was a great driver considering the circumstances. We also got to learn all sorts of things about New Zealand on the way to our tour destinations! And when it was finally the end and everyone had to go back to there hotels, I told Dave that I wasn't staying in a hotel, he instead he offered to take me to my destination since he was going the same direction as me, saving me on my bus pass!
Thanks again Dave!

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Aucklandandbeyond, Manager at Auckland & Beyond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

We love catering for our guest's special requests..its our pleasure to help and make travel more convenient.

Thank you & looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

The tour was scheduled well and very organized. I had enough time to explore the Hobbiton movie set, shop and eat. Chris our driver/tour guide was very humorous, approachable, helpful, and flexible. I really had a great time!!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Auckland and Beyond Tours is a very experienced tour operator, awarded Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor for 2018 & 2019!

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Excellent day trip. Well organised and extremely enjoyable. Our guide was very informative and proactive in all areas.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Best time of our lives in Auckland!! Chris thank you so much, you are the best guide ever! Definitely recommended!! Ask for Chris to be your guide!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thanks for your recommendation.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Thank you Chris for being the most amazing tour guide ever!! And your picture abilities is just wow!! You made this tour brilliant!
Hugs from Romania!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you for your feedback.