Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $243.07
from $236.42
from $165.82
More Info
All reviews hobbiton movie set hobbiton tour driver chris day tour geothermal valley new zealand amazing driver glow worm caves wai o tapu comfortable trip te puia waitomo caves safe driver wonderful tour an amazing trip great guide private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great tours and packages! We did a combo tour to Hobbiton and Waitomo Cave. Bus
was very comfortable and came on time to pick us up. We had a best tour guide - he was a good driver and nice person, shared lots of interesting information about NZ and even showed some places on the road which weren’t part of the tour, offered some snacks and water. Very well-organized tour to “must-see places”. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just finished the hobbiton tour with Chris. Tour was amazing from start to finish. Chris is exceptionally down to earth which made my entire experience fantastic. Arrived at my hotel right on time, made sure I was settled as well as provided me a water as soon as I got on the bus. Bus had WiFi as well as charger stations to charge your devices. Chris had a ton of info which was delivered in a way that made you excited for every turn. If your looking for an easy non stressful tour that will give you all that hobbiton has to offer , I fully recommend this one. You will have a great time. Thanks Chris , appreciate you making the trip a blast!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were picked up at the Auckland airport. Our driver was fun, entertaining and informative. The tour was excellent.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic. I hunted around for tour companies for a while before finally deciding on Auckland and beyond, which turned out to be a fantastic choice. The tour was well ran, with a knowledgeable guide. The van was comfy and had USB ports for charging the phone and WIFI. Highly recommend this company. The driver Chris ran my tour and he was great!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tour guide was friendly and prompt. Made for a seamless trip! Highly recommend the tour in the morning to avoid the crowds.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Up until 9pm the nice before we were unsure that we go on our tour. They kept on trying to getting us to change date but we couldn’t. And up until 9pm they wouldn’t confirm the tour for 6am the next morning. The guide was great but the drama before was horrendous. Very very unprofessional.

Date of experience: March 2019