“Friendly.”
Review of Rubix

Rubix
Ranked #328 of 1,546 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I had a voucher for a meal which I appreciated. The meal wasn't the best, but that was probably me and my tastebuds. No-one else I saw and heard had any problems with their meals. I had a few beers over my time there and the staff were very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Rubix is part of the Ibis Hotel Perth and is located on the ground floor, near the corner of King Street.

We were staying at the Ibis and wanted something casual, so we decided to try Rubix Bar & Cafe.

The atmosphere of the bar is relaxed and family friendly.

The surprise of the evening was the quality and pricing of the food, it was much better than I was expecting.

The service was friendly.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

As a family staying in Perth, we always catch up with friends at the Rubix as we know we will always get great service with Kaya. Kaya is an amazing asset to this restaurant, we often travel with my daughter and grandson who is 2 and we know that if she is working she will make sure that everything is satisfactory for us all and is always one step ahead with our grandson - paper and pens for him to colour in with, paper cups and nothing is too much trouble. The Rubix is so lucky to have her working there and we will keep coming back.

1  Thank derekav2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Last Saturday we stopped here for lunch. After having the burger that was filled with cold salad which surprisingly made the burger cold, and having very poor tapas especially the fish cakes which you could have bounced off the floor, I went up to the counter to pay and the manager, in charge at the time, would not honour the entertainment book voucher, in which it clearly states ''Sit relax and enjoy' is the motto here at BOTH our Murray street Grill for breakfast and dinner and RUBIX BAR & CAFE FOR LUNCH".(see photo)
I gave the manager my name and phone number and asked if she could pass this on to the owner and for them to call me about the experience. Today is now Wednesday so they have had enough time to contact me, obviously their customer service is as good as a cold burger and fish cakes made of rubber. You had your chance Rubix

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Wonderful service! The serving staff , she is lovely, warm, patience and friendly. And there is good fries that a vegetarian like me can enjoy.