“Outstanding”

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Perth
Description: Opus is Perth's most glamorous dining experience.Expect inventive cuisine with French origins and modern Australian fresh flavours. Using the finest West Australian ingredients, our Executive Chef Todd Cheavins presents his creations in seasonal menus, reflecting the availability of local produce.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I'm very much a foodie and sometime feel that some restaurant care more about presentation then about the taste of the food itself. The KILTED CHEF is definitely not one of them, the atmosphere and decor of the restaurant it beautiful and the staff were friendly and informative, about all the different meal ( which I love). The presentation of the food would please even Gordon Ramsey, but what blew it all was the taste and texture of the food. It was to die for. Possible one of the best meals I have ever had, the Venison my partner had melted in your mouth and my lamb.. well it hard to explain in word how tasty it was. I would definitely recommend anyone to go there, and have been raving about it to any of my friends who will listen. I'm already dropping hint to my partner for my up and coming birthday.

1  Thank Mamabansna

Reviewed November 9, 2013

A marvelous dining experience. We had the scallops for entree and the Venison and Red Emperor for mains. My husband couldn't manage dessert but I had the Blueberry Vanilla Tart. Amazing. The best meal we have had in Perth for a very long time.

1  Thank Lesley C
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Dinner at the Opus is an event. It's one of the few restaurants in Perth that seems to have a dress standard.
The staff are attentive, the restaurant not too crowded.
My entree was devine, a cheese souffle in a veloute, my husband had braised chicken with gnocchi. We both had steaks for main, unfortunately I didn't enjoy mine, although beautifully cooked and soft to cut it had way too much fat in it.
Too full for dessert :)
The wine list was extensive but like the meal - very expensive.

1  Thank BethDid
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Absolutely loved our meal. Our entree of the chicken was probably the highlight of the evening. We actually wished this was our main as were wanted more! We didn't get to have dessert as we were full but we did enjoy the cocktails also which were lovely. The staff were friendly and helpful and could not fault their service. They all worked very hard. Well done guys :)

1  Thank Steffy78
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My relatives brought me here to have a dinner. The setting was very intimate.
We found the food to die for - highly recommend the Barramundi and the Grilled Blue Ridge Marron dishes. We love the dessert too - classic chocolate mousse, just yummy
The staff is professional and attentive.
Not cheap but perfect for a special occasion!

2  Thank Alexia N