“excellent”

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Perth
Description: Opus is Perth's most glamorous dining experience.Expect inventive cuisine with French origins and modern Australian fresh flavours. Using the finest West Australian ingredients, our Executive Chef Todd Cheavins presents his creations in seasonal menus, reflecting the availability of local produce.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

went with my friends for a birthday party. this is one of the best restaurant in perth. nice fod and wine menu. service is absolutely perfect. its doesn't need more words, must go there

4  Thank Love4nav

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We were hugely disappointed on a recent return to Opus after having superb and memorable meals there over the years.

It was a comedy of disdainful service all night. Our booking couldn't be found (by any of the three people who looked at us with tolerance), we witnessed the maitre d' having a tanty at a waitress, it took ages to seat us even tho the restaurant was three quarters empty. Getting drink and food orders in also took forever. Slooooooow.

The food itself is fabulous. The crab bavarois looked amazing.

Prices are high so we expected better on the service front.

2  Thank perthmarlin
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This would have to be one of the nicest restaurants in Perth. Living away from the city we try and make the most of trying different restaurants when in Perth. This is one of the best. It is a bit pricey but for a special occasion I thoroughly recommend it. Amazing food and wine menu.

4  Thank tag000
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My wife and I were joined by a local who maintained that Opus was Perth's best.
I now have to agree! First class service was complemented by an outstanding wine list and equisite food. A small menu, but superbly put together for discerning diners. Best service anywhere we have had in Perth, ever!

4  Thank geraldq
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I love this place. My grandmother was turning 86 and I wanted somewhere quiet with private dining experience ... 14 of us went , Service was impeccable , Sergio the head waiter has the ability to be there without hovering over you.. Glasses were not empty once. nana was treated like a queen and I was so happy to make it such a positive memory for her. We went there for our anniversary originally. The food was great but i am a bit picky with service and Opus service is truly perfection. An extensive wine list I vowed to return. Compared to other restaurants that we have been to this was not the most expensive ...but perfect for a special occasion. Make sure you visit it ! Parking is easy and free!

3  Thank Catherine O