“like it”

Good for: Families with children
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“like it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I been here twice. at the second visited, it was impressed me. when the waitress brought the dish that I order to the next table and took it back to me, I asked her to get for me a new once, even the next table didn't touch it, she still did it happily. great service, good ambiance and atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Food at Hanami is consistently good, even if it is not completely authentic. Great attention from waitstaff. I like the atmosphere in the small restaurant. Reasonable prices and portion sizes and always comes out fast. Family friendly, even when our young kids made a complete mess on the floor. I always recommend to friends, although my Japanese brother-in-law gave it a 7/10. I like it.

Perth, Australia
“Quality food served quickly in cafe atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here for years, it's where I go when I want a quick meal that is healthy and tasty and reasonable value. It's not a fancy place, it's crowded and noisy. So it's not high in the romance stakes, but for couples and friends and families that want a meal out that will be Japanese and good quality and not too dear , it's the very place . Tonight I had octopus balls and a sashimi set and green tea for $30. It was more than I could eat and delicious.

1 Thank teepee4
“Average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

It's ordinary, we wondering why they busy?? they food not authentic, but well we could justify by where we live...in Perth... So we couldn't expect more from it. Maybe they need to improve on they menu...so will be different with other Japanese restaurant

Visited October 2012
Paris
“Great little restaurant. Don't be put off by the view from the outside road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Fab authentic food. Very fresh and well put together. You can't go past this gem.

1 Thank S8_traveller