Review Highlights
Nice collection of high quality Australian leather hats.

Had a Barmah cow hide hat, but it was too heavy and hot for Ohio humid weather. I made a mistake of... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2019
611duken
Grand Cayman
via mobile
Great genuine Aussie store. Some products are manufactured overseas but there is no deception.

Reviewed June 18, 2018
LAZWA
Perth, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Perth
from $143.31
from $48.94
from $150.30
More Info
All reviews ugg boots aussie purchase overseas shop
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It is difficult finding Aussie made products in Perth. Many souvenir stores selling Aussie products have deceptive labelling. This store, however, is genuine and clearly labels their products and advises the buyer at the time of purchase if the item has been assembled overseas. I searched for and ended up purchasing Ugg Boots at another store only to realise that they had been made in China. I returned them to the store and did more research to find a shop that sourced Aussie material as well as manufactured them in Australia. The reviews suggested Outback Red and I was not disappointed. Not all of their products are 100% Aussie manufactured but you will know at the time of purchase and will not be duped into thinking it's something it is not.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2015

great staff, great atmosphere, great range and reasonable prices. centrally located just off hay st mall

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2015

As an Australian who virtually lives in ugg boots during winter, I'm prepared to pay a reasonable price for good quality Australian sheepskin which will last and can be worn inside and outside the house. Hooray for Outback Red. An Australian company, they make their uggies in Australia -- amazing quality. I was amazed when they indicated they could customise their already creative range of ugg designs to order -- and for no extra cost! They also get some special sheepskin footwear items made overseas with Aussie sheepskin (because they can't be made in Australia). And that's why I'm the proud owner of three new pairs of shoes from this store -- one pair of pretty more traditional inside/outside ugg boots, and two pairs of beautiful high heel boots -- one a wedge and the other a gorgeous heel. The boots combine comfort and warmth with style, which is why I'm able to wear ugg boots to work with my suits....and no one would know (except I keep telling them because they are so great). I couldn't get over how informative and helpful the staff were, especially Adele...who was generous with her time and knowledge...she designs the boots and I eventually realised she is one of the owners of the business. Outback Red has a great website and also other Australiana (eg akubras and coats). I had always walked past it assuming it was for tourists, but it's just as great for locals -- especially those of us who love quality uggs. The boots and uggs were on par with prices you would pay for a good pair of boots -- but quality is great. Lots of places sell this sort of stuff -- but if looking for the real thing I recommend Outback Red! I've already taken my hubby back and will soon return to buy uggies for my grandson.

Date of experience: June 2015