“Birthday lunch”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kings Park
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were greeted by Tony and were made to feel very welcome. Staff were delightful and non intrusive. My entree of scallops was delectable followed by a caramelised beetroot risotto cooked to perfection. I finished on the warm doughnuts. A beautiful sunny cold day on the swan river for my birthday was perfecto.
Thank you. We will return.

1  Thank Debra D

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I regularly dine at high calibre restaurants and this did NOT disappoint! Its classical interior and unsurpassed views were the backdrop to an exquisite and elegant meal. The cuisine is sumptuous, produce driven and unpretentious. The scallops were succulent, steak was meltingly tender and the prawn risotto- creamy, well seasoned and generously topped with large kings! To finish, I chose the delicious strawberry crepe dessert, flambed and assembled near our table. A little showmanship makes one feel special! The entire meal was perfectly crafted by an aware and experienced team. The manager was very pleasant and helpful and the waitstaff, obliging and timely. Zafferanos can certainly continue its claim, amongst Perth's best dining spots! My looooooving and appreciative tastebuds.... highly recommend it!

1  Thank KarenYperth_Aus
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a large party that was booked in advance. The table was requested to be placed in the window, but upon arriving we were not placed there despite it being a very quiet week day. The mains are predominantly $50, but that is the fee for only the meat alone and sides such as vegetables must be ordered on top, taking my final meal price to $70 for the main. The meal was just 'ok' and certainly not worth that price tag. We bought a $100 birthday cake for the event and gave it to the kitchen to bring out as a surprise. However, only after they brought it to the birthday girl did they inform the table that if we cut it there they would add another $70 to the bill. No complaints about service, cleanliness, or setting but I wouldnt go back to this venue.

1  Thank nata1ie1984
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We went for dinner and it was fantastic. The setting is great right on the river, the service was excellent and the food was Brilliant!!! Seafood Chowder to start, lovely, then Pan fried Snapper with asparagus deep fried in a crunchy crumb just the best. I also had a Pear Pecan and Parmesan salad just lovely.
Could not have asked for better.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Beautiful location on the Swan River. The staff are efficient and very professional. The food is outstanding. Not inexpensive but I think value for the experience. Can choose to be seated outside or inside the restaurant's main rooms. Comfortable seating. We went for a birthday occasion. Unanimously enjoyed by all in the party

1  Thank Aussie252