“Huge selection but a bit pricy”
Review of Atrium Restaurant

Atrium Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 1,432 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food quality was good and there was lots of choice including Asian, Indian - almost too much choice. It just got confusing and it is expensive esp at breakfast.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We go to this restaurent regularly because there is a very good selection of food . Good value for money. Delicious desserts

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I know this place has been around for a long time but this was my first visit. Although I didn't pay, I did think the pricing was a bit too much. I'm not a fan of seafood, so I thought I may not have had much to choose from but I was pleasantly surprised. There was more there that I could have eaten but was too full to fit anymore in. The dessert selection was mind boggling, ice creams, sorbets, lollies, waffles, and cakes & slices galore.
I will certainly be returning, perhaps for a lunch, when it is a bit cheaper.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food , terrific location and exceptional staff . We have not been to this restaurant for six years and was very impressed with the improvements .

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Have eaten at the Atrium on several occasions. Good variety but the hot food is always luke warm. Deserts are very bland except for the ice cream log with all the lollies which is yummy. Don't like that fact that on the weekend there are 2 sittings, very early or what I consider very late. (8.30pm) Is the second sitting.

Overpriced considering that you must pay for a cup of coffee, which is not included. Other buffets included tea and coffee but not here