“Excellent Place To Eat” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atrium Restaurant

Atrium Restaurant
Reserve with
Atrium Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,644 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent Place To Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We go to this restaurent regularly because there is a very good selection of food . Good value for money. Delicious desserts

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Damn good buffet with plenty of options, although a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I know this place has been around for a long time but this was my first visit. Although I didn't pay, I did think the pricing was a bit too much. I'm not a fan of seafood, so I thought I may not have had much to choose from but I was pleasantly surprised. There was more there that I could have eaten but was too full to fit anymore in. The dessert selection was mind boggling, ice creams, sorbets, lollies, waffles, and cakes & slices galore.
I will certainly be returning, perhaps for a lunch, when it is a bit cheaper.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Perth
“Great Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food , terrific location and exceptional staff . We have not been to this restaurant for six years and was very impressed with the improvements .

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Good buffet but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten at the Atrium on several occasions. Good variety but the hot food is always luke warm. Deserts are very bland except for the ice cream log with all the lollies which is yummy. Don't like that fact that on the weekend there are 2 sittings, very early or what I consider very late. (8.30pm) Is the second sitting.

Overpriced considering that you must pay for a cup of coffee, which is not included. Other buffets included tea and coffee but not here

Visited February 2013
Perth
“lovely setting & lots of food but overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Plenty of food but all just average. Would be worth it if you love oysters (but im not a fan). Also my friend & I who both had the sashimi got pretty bad diarrhoea the day after. Our other friend who didnt eat the sashimi that night was fine....it might have just been bad luck for us on that day, but its enough for me not to go back for dinner again.

Visited September 2012