“Excellent brunch”
Review of La Veen Coffee

La Veen Coffee
Ranked #2 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to La Veen on the cnr of King and Wellington St’s for brunch yesterday while staying in the city for a weekend. I had been there for coffee the weekend before but not eaten there and it was my hubby’s first time.
It is a cute and busy little cafe on the north side and a bonus in Perth central city as there aren’t a lot of breaky places open on Sunday morning.
We like with the way they have set up the side selections on the menu, which is just a little different than the normal single choices for $4ea.
We were definitely not disappointed with our food choices, the eggs were perfectly cooked, my thick bacon delicious, mushrooms tasty with a hint of garlic and there was a delightful truffle flavour in my benedict sauce!
The coffee was a little bit bitter for our taste as we drink it black and as a long macchiato but definitely recommend La Veen if you are in the city.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. I got the la veen rosti and an iced chocolate. By far the best iced chocolate I’ve ever had. My friend got the waffles and they were delicious. I really enjoyed my meal as well. Would definitely go back here

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have visited 3 times in the last 4 days for a dirty chai with almond milk. It has hands down been the best we have found in Perth to date (we visit Perth regularly and have tried many places - usually this erecommended by Trip Advisor or Urban List) Not only that but it has been so consistent in quality, which is super important. Thanks LaVeen!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Very yummy breakfast and coffee to start the day. I would have came back here if I known this place earlier. Sadly, only came across it on my last day of the trip. Prices are slightly lower compared to many other pricey cafes. Food portion is good. Service pretty fast. Very busy on weekend mornings. Seats available indoors and outdoors. Not very spacious indoor seating.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

What a great place. Second visit and again was not disappointed. Coffee good, food wonderful and service terrific, ideal location, close to public transport, CBD and arena.