“Best Italian in Perth!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Best Italian in Perth!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I came to Perth for the first time in 2006 and stumbled upon this place while looking for somewhere nice to eat. It was the busiest place on street, we got a warm welcome and were not disappointed by either the service nor the food. We returned every evening during our stay.

I have just returned to Perth again and had three really bad meals out and I was just so annoyed that I could not remember where this place was as Perth changed so much since 2006, especially Northridge, but my face lit up when I found it. We got the very same warm greeting from the staff. The food and service was just as good as I remembered it. That's pretty good going as it not easy to find somewhere with such consistency! My friends loved the food too and will no doubt be back. Wish this place was back home in UK! We're going again onnmy last night and I'm very much looking forward to it as I know it will be good.

Between all my visits and with tasting what my friends had I've tried several pizzas, lasagna, and the gnocchi and all been absolutely delicious. The bruschetta is my favourite starter. No matter when you go or what you have, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
“Typically boring Italian”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Salty pizza, ignored by wait staff for 10 minutes- not even acknowledge.
Lamb shanks didn't fall apart and Sunday surcharge is about rich.

• Visited December 2012
Perth, Australia
“fabulous family function today”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a great lunch today at Sorrento. we had a group of 14 to celebrate a special family occasion and requested a table in a quiet area as 2 of our guests had hearing impairment. not only did they give us a table away from another large group (40) but reserved several vacant tables around us ensuring we we as isolated from restaurant noise as much as possible. We were all able to hear each other easily.
We are an Italian family and were really impressed with the food- all our dishes were great.Service was top notch - they were all very helpful and attentive.
We will be back for our next function.

• Visited June 2013
“Great atmosphere and the busiest restaurant in Northbridge!!! Must try”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I come here frequently and the staff always make us feel welcome. The food is always good, service great and it is the busiest and best atmosphere in Northbridge.

• Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Thursdays jazz nights oh yes!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We had decided to come to this place mainly because it had italian food and there was a live jazz band playing. The waiter was an older asian man who was very helpful and humorous! He definitely added value to the evening.

I had the pasta primavera which is veegetarian. I usually dont eat vegetarian when i go out however in this case it was recommended and i didnt feel that i had missed out.

My sister had the gnocchi which she absolutely loves. They were so soft and filling. We were recommended to have the smaller portions but we declined and ate up every morsel!

Will come back again for sure!

• Visited May 2013