“Not that great!”

Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Perth Australia
“Not that great!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We enjoy a good Japanese meal and tried Nine Fine as a birthday treat. I would say our experience in a word disappointing.
The restaurant is nicely appointed and comfortable. The food is described as Japanese fusion, so not for the Japanese food traditionalist. The menu was limited in scope and there was absolutely no sushi to be had. Our meals from the set menu were good to excellent in quality. Our server was the greatest problem. She probably should not been at work that night as she was obviously having a bad day.
Will I go back again? Probably not as there is better Japanese to be had in Perth. Would I recommend this venue to a friend? Yes but only if they are not expecting to find a hint of traditional Japanese food and accepting of average service.

• Visited August 2012

“A surprise find”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I never knew this restaurant existed and found it by chance. The best contemporary Japanese I have had in Perth. The duck was devine and my dessert of banana and chocolate spring roll was delicious. a great find in the Perth restaurant scene.

Singapore
“Very Nice Sushi”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great restaurant sushi bar, very delicious.

Overall was perfect :)

Will be back in the future, Thank you very much, We loved it

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Joanne L
“Surprise experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My son wanted to celebrate his 21st here and although I am not a lover of Japanese food I was pleasantly surprised. Absolutely loved it. We went on a Tuesday night and only one empty table!

• Visited November 2011
“Dissappointed last visit”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have been to this retuarant many times, historically the food has been superb, however this time the menu has changed to more japanese / European fusion and has lost its edge

Visited August 2012