“Lovely evening”

Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food here was delightful, everyone loved their meals, no faults at all. We had windows seats and thoroughly enjoyed the view of dusk on the water, having a wonderful time.

Great cocktails, one of my fav things is trying new cocktails, and the one here was brilliant.

The only let down was when my husband spilled his glass of water while the dinner plates were being cleared. The water traveled over to the other side of the table, over me. Not a lot on me mostly on the table. Extra napkins were given to me to wipe it up. But the table cloth was left on, so I had to pull the table cloth up from touching me, fold over the table and put the extra napkins on top. We then had dessert, which my dessert was sitting on top of the extra napkins.

For such a beautiful restaurant it was a wee bit of a let down, as it would have been easy to have us raise our glasses (the only things left on the table) and replace the wet tablecloth.

Would I go back, yes, yes and yes, the food is brilliant, great views, some of the staff could smile more every now and then, but overall a great place to have a wonderful evening.

1 Thank Sammi B

• Indonesian first
“Lovely birthday lunch”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went there on a Monday so the restaurant wasn't too busy. The service was very good and the food superb. There were 4 adults and 3 children so I did think as we had spent so much the tap water would be free.
Sadly it was a stormy day so we could not take advantage of the lovely views.

1 Thank Christine74442
Perth, Australia
“Wedding in small function room”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Awesome! Great food, stunning scenery and faultless service. Very small wedding but tables looked great and outside gas heaters made going outside east.

1 Thank Spina9255
“No 1 In my book”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Revisited here after many previous times, and they have the same exceptional service, great food and atmosphere as all the previous times. Amazing wine list! They have yet again proven why I think they are the best restaurant in Perth! Will definately recommend and revisit!

2 Thank 40yoStudent
Perth, Australia
“My favourite Perth restaurant again and again.....”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Lovely birthday lunch with my sister. Service superb and food delicious. I could not fault a thing! Loved the tablecloths....much better than he bare tables of a few years ago. We went during the week when it was quieter, so we were really looked after. I am somewhat surprised by some of the negative reviews because I found the whole experience very good.

Visited June 2014