“Wonderful stake”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Wonderful stake”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My partner took me here and I had the stake it was cooked perfect for me yes it is expensive but worth every cent as yiu grt what you pay for it

1 Thank Hayley H

• Indonesian first
Sydney
“Burnt steaks. Very expensive & disappointing meals”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The only thing that is good about this restaurant is the view. The restaurant is pretty noisy and service is quite average. We ordered steak medium to well. It was so burnt we had to sent it back. My husband then decided to have the fish but that came out with the grosest smelling thing on top. It smelled absolutely disgusting. For entree we ordered the calamari it was oily and garlic very expensive and disappointing meals overall. I would not recommend this restaurant

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank shelly2126
Perth, Australia
“Lovely Crayfish lunch”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

12 of us booked in for the March Crayfish lunch special which didn't disappoint. The restaurant seemed pretty much to capacity however we were looked after very well by our efficient waitress and did not have to wait long for our food. This is the third visit to Matilda Bay for me for lunch and dinner in the past 8 weeks and I have enjoyed them all. My only advise is if you book a large group and thus have to pay a deposit check the bill that it has been taken off before you pay as ours hadn't been.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lisa L
Jakarta
“Dreamy twilight view of swan river adds to the delicious dinner”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We sat right by the window facing swan river at dusk and watched the twilight hues while sipping our refreshing mocktails. Black swans playing in the waters added to the magical view.

Service was kind and efficient. Fish of the day and the Baramundi Mains fresh, generous in size and delicious. Dessert was enough to satisfy two.

We took a taxi from Perth CBD to the restaurant and on the way back decided to walk off the diner by strolling on the waters edge illuminated by moonlight, then catching the local bus back into CBD.

A wonderful night, wonderful place, great food, all in all an experience to remember.

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“Pleasant Restaurant”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Visited this Restaurant with my daughter for her 50th Birthday lunch other family members were also present. The view of the Swan river was very enjoyable and no fault could be found with the service or food. One of the party has a nut allergy and the staff did all they to provide her with a nut free dessert

• Visited February 2014