“Great value & great choice of food”
Review of Lotus Vegetarian

Ranked #1,085 of 1,378 Restaurants in Perth
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Great value & great choice of food”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

AND close to my hotel (Kings Perth) Was pleased with their cuisine, being a vegan. Can recommend them, I was her in Jan 2007, on my round the world journey, and I have mentioned it in my book

Visited November 2011
4 Thank Chris P

Perth, Australia
“Absolutely mouth watering!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Every time we are in Perth, we look forward to visiting Lotus. They have an incredible menu -- varied and authentic. Our favorite is the "chicken"-potato curry in a coconut gravy. Sometimes, when I'm on the other side of the planet, I find myself craving it and trying to find an excuse to come back to Perth!

Service and ambiance isn't anything special, but the delicious and diverse menu more than makes up for it. Love the shop next door as well, lots of ingredients to (try to) replicate dishes at home.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank RS108
Perth, Australia
“Best Vegetarian Food with reasonable price”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I like to dine here very much even though I am not a vegetarian. In fact, I love my meat as most vegetarian foods are tasteless and boring. But this restaurant prove it wrong by serving very very delicious meals. Buffet is good value for money too. Quality of the food is always consistent and service is fast. After meal, you have a chance to buy vegetarian dry/frozen food from the door next door. Highly recommended!!!

1 Thank olivia o
Sydney
“Best Vegetarian in Perth”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Both my wife and I are vegetarian and always looking for something different wherever we go in the world. The Lotus at 220 James St. Northbridge is one of those places, it has an extensive menu and offers a lot of mock meat type dishes lovely and spicey. It might be worth a phone call to check if you need to book as they get very busy, we eat early so didn't have to make a reservation but by the time we were leaving they were full. Non vegetarians would also enjoy this food, beautifull.

• Visited April 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Loved it! about time there was a place for the veggies! Friendly service, small portions but filling, average prices...”
Reviewed February 4, 2008

Loved it! about time there was a place for the veggies! Friendly service, small portions but filling, average prices but food is soo fresh!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook