“Romantic evening”

Lamont's Perth Restaurant
Reserve with
Lamont's Perth Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #205 of 1,639 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
“Romantic evening”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a bottle of verve and excellent tasting plates with a view of the garden and our own very private space. Patagonian tooth fish was the highlight. Wonderful service and quality food. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2014

Australia
“Loved It”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Do yourself a favor and book this restaurant
This was a fantastic meal and the presentation was excellent
We had the degustation with matching wines and I could not fault it
I will be back to this oasis in the city

• Visited October 2013
Western Australia
“Poor Service - Average Food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I went to this restaurant earlier this month with a group of about 20.
It took over an hour for the entree to be served an hour went by before we had to enquire as to the where abouts of the main and dessert was an hour after this - which made for an incredibly long night.
We were then asked if we would like to order coffees - we placed our order and waited and waited and waited some more.
Some of the guest had decided to cancel their orders and leave so instead of checking with those remaining the waiters decided to cancel everybody's coffee orders without advising us of this.
As for the food - the salmon which was served as one of the main options was inedible. Mine was dry and I only ate one mouth full - others on the opposite table's salmon was undercooked and inedible.
I did not make a fuss as it was a work function but had I paid for the meal I would have been most disappointed and demanded better.
As mentioned in some of my other reviews of restaurants around Perth - most offer poor service and are overpriced. This experience cemented my previous thoughts on what Perth has to offer - which is very little in regards to hospitality and fine dining.
My advice - if staying in Perth from out of town - stay in apartment style accommodation and cook for yourself - it will be more enjoyable.

• Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great place for business/office dinner”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Superb food, excellent service. There were 12 of us so we were at the back room which had a nice log fire. I unfortunately had to leave early and they managed to get my order out first and plenty of time to spare. I don't drink wine but my colleagues were happy with the selection of wine.

A pricey restaurant and most likely to target the big business clientele surrounding the restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky. Best parking would be at the convention center which is about a block away.

• Visited April 2013
Perth, Australia
“Ordinary”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Went there for my birthday. It took us ages to be served. The menu was limited. The wine menu was limited. The presentation of the food was bland and colourless. The setting is lovely. I agree with another reviewer that the owner has lost control. We used to go to her East Perth venue for breakfast and it was the best Perth had to offer. Perth restaurants really need to lift their quality and service.

• Visited March 2013