“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined here for dinner tonight. The service was excellent and the pecking duck was to die for. Definitely recommend. x

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I frequent Dragon Palace for dim sum but not for dinner and this review is about dinner. The first time I had dinner at Dragon Palace was when it first opened and it was not good and expensive so I haven't been back since. Funnily enough in the last three weeks I have been there for dinner every week (not by choice and organised by different people) and I have to say it was not up to scratch everytime and I had similar or even the same dishes everytime so it's not like I can't compare. The quality was also inconsistent, the same dish can be good one time and bad the next. My biggest tip is don't order any whole chicken dishes or any mixed mushroom dishes because it was bad everytime! I think I'll just stick to visiting for dim sum.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Located in China Town, clean and nice environment.Good recommendations from the chef. Spent Au600 for a table of 14.
No corkage charge for brought -in wines.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My fourth visit in as many months certainly didn't disappoint, can't fault anything. Sweet and Sour Chicken huge and very tasty.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had a great meal, great price with obviously happy staff. Pork belly mmmmmm. A great recommendation from staff at the Hilton. Food was well priced so splashed out on an xy bottle of wine, a beautiful bottle of local red from Pierro's at Margaret river. Altogether the nicest traditional "Aussie" Chinese food that we've eaten in a very long time.