“GREAT SERVICE”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed June 18, 2017

I am not a coffee drinker but I do love my hot chocolate and Kostas was delicious! And hot! Not so hot to burn but not lukewarm like so many other places I have tried. Staff are very friendly and quick with the service. I also had the raisin toast and it was lovely.

Reviewed October 7, 2015

For a start the coffee is great. The breakfasts on offer are freshly cooked up, tasty and filling. The traditional Greek pastries and cakes are all home made.
It's great to sit outside and enjoy the spring weather surrounded by some of the many old timers who come here daily ... much like being at cafes in Greece. But the best thing is the friendliness of the family who run the cafe - all it takes is a couple of visits and they remember you ... AND your order.
There are lots of cafes in Northbridge but Kostas is a gem.

1  Thank 120CMS
Reviewed September 27, 2015

Whenever I return to the village, I always return to Kostas'. After all, this is the last place where freedomfighters convened at the beginning of the century.
Since then, everything has improved.
Great coffee and a happy space full of (mostly) interesting people.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Beautiful coffee made fast.
I enjoy breakfasts and sitting outside for an hour.
The people who run it are dedicated, friendly and efficient.
Going to Kostas is a great start to my day.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I like that old timers come and hang out here unlike hipster dominated venues. This place has a big heart. The coffee I get from Kostas is smooth and delicious and is superior in taste as compared to all hyped up stainless steel espresso venues around Northbridge.

One of the only authentic Greek coffee shops in Perth. Chilling out here on a Saturday morning takes me back to the feeling you get in Athens, specifically the NeaSmirni platia.

Please don't ever change. Love you guys.