“Very nice meals”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Perth
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Im am fussy with my Italian food being Italian background. Ate here twice during my business stay in East Perth. It was actually very nice food for the location and price. I thought it was just as good as Sorento's in Northbridge. Standard italian cafe atmosphere similar to many in Adelaide. I couldn't fault it and like I said ... im fussy.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had dinner here as we were staying nearby and we're so glad we did! Great service, lovely atmosphere and beautiful food; the Involtini Giulietta&Romeo and the Reef&Beef were gorgeous. My only gripe was that we were charged two lots of corkage when we only had one bottle of wine, which I only noticed once we got back to the hotel. We will definately be going back to this gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

During my trip to Italy, I've noticed that South Italy cuisine are 1.seafood based and 2. pastas are not just carb fillers. Hence, the presentation of the seafood pasta that i ordered today was definitely a south Italy specialty. True enough, the manager for the restaurant told us that he's from Napoli.

Ordered the seafood pasta which was the pasta special for the day (though I later learnt that its so popular that its been on the special menu for weeks now) and was pleasantly surprised by the dish as it brought back memories of the heavenly delicious pasta that I had at Agrigento (refer to my other post).

The seafood portion, comprising of mussels, scallops and prawns, is adequate. The fettuccine was a little too soft but decent. However, i would have loved it more if the fettuccine was more infused with the taste of seafood, like the one I ate at Agrigento.

I'll be back tomorrow to get a cuppa of true Italian espresso and continue reliving my Italian memories.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We walked in tonight and had a great Italian meal food was excellent and service also good. My meal was well presented and tasted really flavoursome. Panacotta finished the meal nicely. Thank-you to the staff for your great service we will be back!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Family meal for five.

Average setting and decor, good service, great food.

Everyone was very happy which is rare with our family.