“Right in the center of Perth”

Ranked #20 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Port Hedland, Australia
“Right in the center of Perth”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Location is very convenient. Located right near the train station made it easy to get the train down to freo for the day. Also across the road from Myers and Davis jones so if you want to go shopping. We stayed in the 2 bedroom place with 5 people and there was plenty of room as they made up the pull out couch. We were able to drop our bags off early and leave them there the next day as we explored. The front desk were very nice and friendly. Would stay here again

Stayed October 2013
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Zobey88

Thank you kindly for your time and review on Trip Advisor.

It was with great pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel convenient located and the people at the Front Desk friendly and nice! I will make sure this is shared with the Team.

Our apartments are very spacious and I was glad that this met your requirements.

Thank you once again for your kind review and we are looking forward welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next visit to Perth.

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Having stayed at several Adina properties before I had higher hopes for the Adnna on Barrack Street but unfortunately my wife and i were disappointed with our stay. The location is close to the CBD, but make sure you get in early as there is an Adult club!!! just meters away on the same street which leaves numerous questionable people lurking in the area. The rooms are spacious but it was difficult to sleep due to shouting coming from the street walk, otherwise the friendly service was great.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a quiet, safe place to stay look elsewhere.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Oberve66
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Oberve66

Thank you for your time and posting on Trip Advisor. It was with great regret to see you rated your overall experience unsatisfactory and that our hotel did not meet your expectations especially because you found the service great as well as our apartments spacious in combination our location close to the CBD.

I was sorry to read that the outside noise impacted your stay. I am confident to say that this is not a frequent issue we deal with as our apartments are build solid and sound proof in particular because we are located right in the middle of the CBD.

As mentioned we are located right in the middle of the CBD with all main attractions within walking distance and I am confident that the hotel and surrounding are safe environment for our guests. We also have 24\7 Reception available at the hotel to assist for with any queries or assistance.

I would be happy to discuss any aspects of your stay in person and can be contacted on either email or phone noted below. I do hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again and please contact me directly for any enquiries.

Best regards

E: kkaya@adinahotels.com.au
T: 02 9267 0000
Dungog, Australia
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Adina Apartments in Barrack Plaza were the perfect place to stay for four nights. It was a business trip and the apartment was very spacious, quiet and comfortable. Staff very excellent, very polite, helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this apartment for anyone wanting to stay in CBD at a reasonable cost but with a luxurious feel. Kimi on reception was excellent in checking us in and the young fellow who dealt with the checkout was great - ordered taxi which arrived in no time. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Col_Du
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Col_Du

Thank you so much for you candid trip Advisor positing! It was truly delightful reading you found the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza the perfect place to stay.

I was glad that the apartments met your requirements in space and convenience. Also, it was tremendous to read your comments about the Team with in particular a special mention too Kimi! Kimi is highly valued and this is a superb acknowledgement for high level of guests services and I am sure she will be proud to be mentioned. She will receive a special mention in the next hotels Team meeting.

Once again, we are very grateful for your positive feedback and we are looking forward welcoming you back upon your next visit.

Many thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment on level 6 for 3 nightd. The rooms are great and clean. Services from the staff are good too. They are friendly and helpful. Check-in and check-out process are fast.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Aileen W

Thank you so much for your tremendous and positive review on Trip Advisor. It was a delight to read you enjoyed your stay and found our apartments great and clean. Also your comments about the Team’s friendly and helpful service are well noted and I will make sure this is shared with them. It is a great acknowledgement for their hard and dedicated work every day!

We are looking forward to welcome you back again upon your next trip to Perth!

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Maybe it was a nice apartment-hotel like twenty years ago, because is old and our room smelled funny. Like most australian hotels, room service food is way too expensive for its quality, specially breakfast. Internet is only 30min free per day and you have to be in the lobby to connect, otherwise you have pay. And another thing we didn't like is that they charge you 40$ if you want to check out an hour later.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a nice view, otherwise you'll be looking directly to another building's...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Nahiret
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Nahiret

Thank you for the time sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. It was with great disappointment to read your comments about the hotel.

The Adina Barrack Plaza was built in 2007 and we normally pride ourselves for comfortable, spacious and well equipped apartments. If the opportunity arises I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss your areas of concerns and can be contacted on 08 9267 0000 or alternatively by email at kkaya@adinahotels.com.au.

Unfortunately at current our internet is not complementary but available in the lobby for 30 minutes at no charge\per device. We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always offer competitive packages.

I was sorry to hear that we were not able to offer you a late check-out complementary. This may have been the result of the high occupancy level the hotel is running at. I would however be happy to discuss these charges as well.

Nahiret, once again, I do apologize that we were not meeting your expectations. I am looking forward to be hearing from you and to discuss your experience at the hotel in more detail and in person.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We checked in late Friday afternoon and the whole process was smooth fast and well managed,there was a slight glitch with parking but this was quickly sorted. The room was clean comfortable and spacious.

Any staff we encountered where smiling and friendly. Anna that checked us out in the morning was all smiles and very friendly, and also very accommodating when I came back having left some stuff up in the room. I have stayed here before and will keep coming back, as I continue you be impressed by the staff and the facilities

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Carrsrus
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Carrsrus

It was with great pleasure to read your praising feedback in relation to your recent stay. The Team and I are grateful for the time taken and I am sure your fellow Trip Advisor travellers will appreciate the feedback.

My apologies for the small parking glitch and I was glad that the Team resolved this promptly and that your experience thereafter was memorable. I will share this with the Team and I am sure Anna is delighted to be mentioned in your review, it is a great acknowledgement to her excellent level of guests services.

The Team and I are looking forward to be welcoming you back upon your next stay with us.

Thank you once again and warm regards

Petaling Jaya
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed 4 days in the Adlina while on a business trip. The staff were simply superb and efficient, and that always makes a difference. The apartment was clean and spacious, and as I was on a business trip, made a pleasant working environment. It is in the central of Perth city and had easy access to food and transportation. Wish the wifi was free, or at least cheaper. I did not use the gym or pool so cannot really comment on those, All in all, I would recommend Adlina as a great place to stay in Perth.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank SaralaJM
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear SaralaJM

The Team and I were delighted to read your positive feedback in relation to your recent stay with us.

Thank you for mentioning our Team being superb and efficient. It is always a pleasure to read this but also is a great acknowledgement for the high guests service standards we strive for every day.

I was very pleased that you found the accommodation spacious and clean and that the apartment accommodated your business requirements. I will make sure that this is shared with the Housekeeping Department as I am sure they will be delighted to be praised.

Your feedback is valuable to us and therefore appreciate your comments regarding our WIFI. This has been noted and I apologize that the service is not complementary at this stage. We are however committed in maintaining our prices very competitive to market standards. Please note that we supply complementary 30 minutes WIFI in our lobby area per device.

Thank you once again for the kind review and we are looking forward seeing you return upon your next visit to Perth.

Kyle Kaya | Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza