Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$117
$98
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$110
$96
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$175
$170
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$80
$59
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$209
$116
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$125
$92
  • Breakfast included
$62
$53
$200
$126
1,494 results
All reviewsgreat locationmurray st malltrain stationwashing machine and dryercentral locationwell equipped kitchenthe heart of the cityclose to shopsfull kitchenmain shoppingliving roomwalking distanceacross the roadshopping areagood sizereception staffpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Having stayed with this cain recently on the Gold Coast and been very impressed this property was at the other end of the scale. The units are very basic and very overpriced. Of most concern was the lack of service provided in the units. Over 5 days the shower was never cleaned and on 1 night when we pulled the bed cover back the top or bottom sheet and not been pulled up let alone the bed made.
In fairness when I complained the management were very apologetic and credited some incidentals.
At over $400 per night this property is very over priced and very under par!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter N
Kyle K, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Peter N

Thank you for you review on Trip Advisor in relation to your most recent stay.

I do sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations throughout your stay.

I agree that the feedback given was unacceptable and once I was made aware of the issues I addressed all points inmediately with the respective Team member involved and the Department Head.

In addition as you mentioned we did credit all incidentals for you inclusive 5 days parking and the internet usage throughout your stay.

I do hope to see you return upon your next visit to experience the quality and service we pride ourselves for. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

First time I have stayed at these apartments and I have to say I was very impressed. We were checked in at reception by a very polite, efficient and helpful young lady Michelle. I haven't stayed in the city for a very long time and this young lady was more than happy to help us out by informing us of places to visit, eat etc.... Would definitely recommend Medina apartments.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Smaciejak

On behalf of the Team from the Medina Executive Barrack Plaza I would like to thank you for your great feedback in relation to your recent stay with us.

It was with great pleasure to read that you thorougly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our Team helpful. In particular your comment about Michelle was appreciated and I will make sure that she is acknowledged for her great customer service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next visit to the city!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Hotel is clean in good central location. Reception staff is nice face-to-face but do not seem to know what product they sell. We booked a special weekend package straight from medina's website which was supposed to come with a bottle of wine and late check out on Sunday. We never got the bottle of wine and we got a call on Sunday morning asking we had not checked out yet. When reminding them of the package they agreed we could check out later. What I find misleading on their website is that the package is for a room with all sorts of things including broadband. Nowadays when you read that it implies wifi is for free but not in Medina who charge per hour or per 24 hours. Also the mattress was too soft to our liking. Overall there was nothing really wrong with the hotel and the price seems good compared to others. The room with separate bedroom is nice and spacious and if you had to stay a week there on business the kitchen would be a great thing to have.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Michelle A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear Emilio1972,

Thank you very much for staying at Medina Executive Barrack Plaza. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with feedback from your stay with us.

It is great to hear that you found your room to be large and well equipment and that you found our team to be friendly.

It is however very disappointing to hear that the package you booked was not picked up on and the wine was not in your room on arrival. I can assure you that this is not normally the case and it has somehow slipped through without the team noticing on this occasion - I do apoligise that this was missed.

Our website does state that charges are applicable for Internet and we do find that our prices are very comparable to other Hotels near by.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Michelle Ashfold
Hotel Assistant Manager

Reviewed October 31, 2012

These serviced apartments are on Barrack Street near the main shopping area. Unfortunately that part of Barrack Street is also home to an Adult Toy Store and a Strip Joint. It is also frequented by undesirables during the early hours of the morning. The apartment itself was clean and I was checked in quickly but the aircon was in the living area only and not in the bedrooms so it was difficult to stay cool. The fridge was pretty noisy as well as the aircon unit. On the plus side, the apartment is still close to shopping and restaurants. I wouldn't have wanted to stay more than one night. If you are in a family group and

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Paolo19661

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

It is very disappointing to hear that you found both the Air Conditioner and the Fridge in your apartment to be nosiy. We do service all appliances in our apartments regularly and I can assure you that this is not the normally the case in our apartmets.

While out location is indeed very central and right next to the Shopping Centre of town and with in minutes of both the Swan River and Northbrigde - this does unfortunately mean that some of the less desireable aspects of a big city are also close by.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you visit Perth.

Kind Regards

Michelle Ashfold
Hotel Assistant Manager

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on several occasions and each time has been a truly fantastic experience. All the staff treat you like a friend and are extremely helpful at all times. The rooms have always been clean and reception are always prompt and reliable. I highly recommend this hotel for families as the rooms are spacious and family friendly, the pools always a hit and its so close to everything Perth has to offer. Well done Medina!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Kyle K, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Vicki K

Thank you for you great feedback in relation to your recent stay in October with us. It was great to hear that you had a fantastic experience at the hotel and I will share your feedback with the Team.

I was also pleased that both your apartment and the cleanliness made your stay comfortable with us and that you liked the hotels location with your family.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward to be welcoming you again in the future.