Thank you to all the staff at The Richardson for making our stay on our wedding night very relaxing , enjoyable and very special. From check in , to Shaun the Manager personally greeting us upon arrival , to being escorted to room and making sure we were comfortable , Pillow Menu , we were treated very special .
A congratulatory card in room with bottle of complimentary Champagne was a nice touch .
A full size fridge/freezer well stocked , although not used . A Nespresso. Coffee machine and very comfortable beds and pillows . Nice view from Balcony .
We ate at The Opus restaurant downstairs . Our waiter Simone was very helpful and he went out of his way to enjoy not only us but all guests he was serving were treated like royalty.
Food was to die for and both the food , restaurant and hotel is by far the best we have stayed at in Perth and we do FIFO and have stayed at many in the City.
The old saying , You get what you pay for , rings true here . It is definitely not the cheapest but it is the best in Perth in our opinion .
Thank you Shaun and all staff . We will be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- Richardson Hotel Perth