We have stayed at this wonderful hotel a number of times. Superb accommodation; very welcoming and caring staff. Opus restaurant restaurant at the hotel is excellent. Room service available plus fridge is stocked with light meals and drinks. Lovely pool and delightful guest lounge with refreshments, papers and magazines. If service is what you are looking for the Richardson hotel is the place to come.
Since our last stay WiFi is now installed throughout the hotel.
Quiet location, close to the CBD, Kings Park, Subiaco and the restaurants of West Perth. Free Redcat bus to city a few minutes walk from the hotel. All in all highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- Richardson Hotel Perth