Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Perth City Concept Store
and up
Private Swan Valley Food and Wine Day Trip from Perth or Fremantle
Ranked #5 of 38 Shopping in Perth
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

went to the place with 1year old son, husband & younger sister...they had a variety of chocolates but too bad a bit too pricey for me...i am a choc lover but dont knw y i didnt grab any on my way home from that visit...anyways it was great they provided samples for tasting...cheers:)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We went with our three grandchildren to the chocolate factory at Margaret River and enjoyed our visit. There is such a variety of chocolate to choose from although it is quite expensive. At least there are freebies to try!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Visited the chocolate factory with family it was great bit expensive but loads loads of chocolate to choose from. And they had some testers for you to sample different flavours. Great experience......

Reviewed January 29, 2014

So we brought the kids to the chcolate factory on Tuesday , sooooo expensive for everything . Seriously everything was so overpriced . Kids watched them make Easter eggs through the window which was pretty amazing , then they had some ice cream out on the varandah . I just think that for a place that is a chocolate factory they would aim a little more at the kids with small novelty stuff and maybe some chocolates that were under $5 rather than $12 just for a standard block of chocolate . So hyped about coming here and was shocked as it's all really expensive and nothing for the kids really :(

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I visited the Perth store to stock up on chocolate and presents to bring back home. Unfortunately the chocolate sauces I required weren't readily available. So the young assistant (I think he is called Mark) had a word with the Manageress and I ended up with 3 FREE other delicious chocolate sauces. All in all, the shop was clean and presentable and the staff very kind and friendly. You made my day - thank you.

1  Thank Helen M

Travelers who viewed Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Perth City Concept Store also viewed

Been to Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Perth City Concept Store? Share your experiences!