Comfort Hotel Perth City
$126
$99
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$133
$104
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$142
$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$111
$97
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$164
$131
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
$104
$79
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$125
$92
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Perth, The Outram(Perth)(Great Value!)
$152
$146
Travelocity
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsblue rockroom was cleanhay streetcontinental breakfastattached restauranttea and coffeered catcat busfree bushot waterperth cityquiet areagood sizestreet parkingstayed nightsreception staffyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I found this an above average hotel for a business trip. Staff at reception friendly and helpful. Resturant staff a little less friendly, at least in the morning for breakfast. Limited undercover parking.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Aything under $200 in Perth these days is an absolute steel. This one gives you a king size bed, studio accomodation, clean, free parking, ....yes it's a little old, curtains have pinholes, blankets are a little tired, but overall GREAT value for money. Compared to my last two stays at the Novotel Langley, I'd stay here everytime. Good service..a cooked breakfast for UNDER $20.00...the list goes on. Plenty of restaurants and cafes around too!

Room Tip: I can recommend 312, quiet and back of hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Bflow66
ComfortHotelPerth, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Hotel Perth City, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for your review and we do appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to assist you again soon! We "Superlike" your review :)

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I booked online for a Queen Suite with a Sofa. I had a copy of my booking with me as you are told to do. I was staying for two nights. Upon getting to my room I discovered I only had a double room with NO sofa. I rang immediately down to reception to explain that my booking was for a Queen Suite with a Sofa. The Front Office Manager told me that they were fully booked and I had to take when I was given. I asked if I was entitled to a discount as the room was not what I booked and was told no. There was no attempt at customer service or any care that I had paid for something I was not given. I asked to speak to the manager and was told she was the manager. I will NEVER stay here again simply for the lack of care by the staff. They also took a $150 Bond at checkin that is not released for 7 days. I have stayed at a lot of hotels that take a credit card print, but never one that books money for so long. By far not a good experience. The room however was clean and comfortable, if old.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jennifer G

We are pleased that overall you had an enjoyable stay at the Hotel and thank you for your review. We have noted the points indicated as well and have now reinforced the Guest Satisfaction rule with all our staff in general.
If you wish to return to the Hotel then please contact our Front Desk Incharge on fos@chpc.com.au and they will personaly take care of your requirements. All you will need to do is mention this review!!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed at the comfort hotel for one night on my own. I found the reception staff very helpful and polite.
The location is very good just a 5 minute walk down to the swan river or 10 minute walk into the city, if you don't fancy walking the free bus is right outside.
I am already booked in to stay again!

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We booked online and paid $135 for twin room. Hotel direct quoted $170. At check-in when paying I was not asked in which way I would like to pay. I was also not actually verbally told they were taking $150 from my account for bond. They did this thru credit which froze money in my account. I am a single mum and it left $30 in my account. They said you couldve paid by eftpos or cash but I was not asked. Not happy at all. Its alright for these companys to do this but doesnt help us little people. Stayed in room 301 which was ok. But because room was stuffy we asked to have room window opened which is then locked. I didnt think to have it closed before going to bed. After 1am I gave up listening to all the carry ons in the st. So I had to get dressed to go down to reception to get window key then I had to return it. With window closed and aircon on I ended up having a good sleep. Bathroom is basic but adequate. Beds were comfy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family